Another dive into the library…! This week, we’re taking a closer look at the ill-tempered genius of the nockers as we flip through the pages of their Kithbook, the third in the lineup. There are certainly some interesting tidbits in this one: the origins of nockers’ foul mouths, some fast-and-loose chimerical “science”, a panoply of devices and vehicles from their workshops. And then there are… choices that were made about their heritage and presentation that we examine with more critical eyes. Friend of the show Charles Siegel joins us on this episode to help hash out who the nockers are, who they could be, and how to (better) fold them into your Changeling chronicle.
Some places you can find us around the intersphere:
- Discord: https://discord.me/ctp
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082973960699
- Mastodon: https://dice.camp/@ChangelingPod
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/changelingthepodcast
And some places where you can find Charles and his work:
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/charlessiegel
- One of Charles’ many offerings on the Storytellers’ Vault, Paradigm Explored: Number and Shape, for all your mathemagician needs: https://www.storytellersvault.com/product/367375?affiliate_id=3063731
Josh Hillerup (any pronoun) is one step closer to discovering the elusive Higgs monad.
Pooka G (any pronoun/they) knows that many nockers can tune a piano, but not a one can tuna fish.
“Everything was normal and then suddenly, it’s like the laws of physics went right out the window.”
“And why shouldn’t they? They’re so inconvenient.”
—Geordi and Q in Star Trek: The Next Generation, “True Q”