Well, we managed to get to Episode 47 without covering it, but it’s time at last for our final(?) WoD gameline crossover episode. This time, we’re talking about Vampire: the Masquerade and its points of connection, mechanical and thematic, with Changeling: the Dreaming. We’re joined for the discussion by CtP Patron, fellow podcaster, and resident vampire expert (Bryce/)(Sand)Chigg(er), as we meander through clans and bloodlines, Camarilla and Sabbat, Disciplines and other sundries. If you’re interested in getting the blood parasites and the dream/emotion/creativity parasites together, we encourage you to listen. (And yes, we acknowledge that an hour and a half is not sufficient time to plumb all the possible depths here, but there’s only so much VtM you can talk about before the ennui just floors you.)
Some of the usual places where you can find us online include:
- Discord: https://discord.me/ctp
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100082973960699
- Mastodon: https://dice.camp/@ChangelingPod
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/changelingthepodcast
And despite what the final bits of the episode might say—no, we have no plans to start up a TikTok in the immediate future. Sorry, #faemily!
Meanwhile, some places you can find Chigg around the interwebs (besides our own Discord) include:
- Darker Days Radio podcast: http://podcast.darker-days.org/
- Darker Days Discord: https://discord.gg/GGuRKAn
- Darker Days’ Storytellers’ Vault publications include things like this bundle of supplements for Chronicles of Darkness games and V5 demo scenarios like this one or this one
- Chigg’s own Mastodon: https://dice.camp/@Sandchigger
Josh Hillerup (any pronoun) put all five Background dots into Generation, because that’s the way to do it.
Pooka G (any pronoun/they) opines that if Aaron the Malkavian can have a feeding razor, David Ardry should get a mustache spoon.
“People always ask me if I think vampires really exist, and I always say yes, because if I say no, and they do exist, they’d be like… “*tsk* Oh, right!”